- Thinking Cup: This gem is tucked in nicely in the second block of Newbury Street! You have
to go down a few steps in order to enter this cozy cafe. You’ll always find people’s eyes glued to the pages of their books, consumed by the contents
on their laptop screen, or casually socializing as they sip on their freshly brewed coffee. Pro tip: make sure to order a hazelnut latte; you'll
find your senses brighten up as you start chewing on some hazelnut chips!
- Address: 85 Newbury St, Boston, MA 02116
- Oakleaf Cake Bake Shop: While it’s not as central within the Back Bay, this name may ring a bell
and that’s because Oakleaf has been recognized by some credible critics like New York Times, CNN, TLC, and even Food Network where they competed
on Duff Till Dawn. After putting this cafe to the test, we give them a thumbs up too! It has delicious and unique pastries that look great and
taste even better! When in doubt, order the lemon blueberry poptart. Make your way toward Symphony Hall from Back Bay to access this gem!
- Address: 12 Westland Ave, Boston, MA 02115
- Pavement Coffee House: Sometimes coffee alone doesn’t cut it, so stop by Pavement and
get one of their famous kettle-boiled bagels. Their three day process ensures that the bagels will develop their full flavor and are served fresh
out of the oven. Get yourself a breakfast bagel or a bagel sandwich, they do it all!
- Address: 286 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02116
- Pâtisserie: Bonjour mon cherie! If you feel like teleporting to Paris for a bit, step
in and enjoy some gourmet treats at this Newbury bistro. Their freshly made baguettes and french rolls will transport you to the streets of Champs
Elysee. The German chocolate cake and pecan pie will have your taste buds reaching as high as the Eiffel Tower.
- Address: 257 Newbury Street Boston, MA 02116
- Trident Booksellers & Cafe: Coffee and books totally go together, right? Indulge
in some classic eggs benedict, savory burgers, or even try something out of your comfort zone like chicken and waffles. Enjoy your meal with some
freshly brewed coffee in the morning or a cold New England beer in the evening. This cafe meets the requirement of bettering one's body and mind.
After your delicious meal, grab a good read or attend one of their events; the schedule is booked with things to do. Cheers to that!
- Address: 338 Newbury Street Boston, MA 02115